Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Yucca Man Attacks Marine at 29 Palms Base | Joshua Tree Campfire Stories
Welcome to Joshua Tree Campfire Stories, where strange tales from the high desert are shared around the fire.
Tonight's story follows Marc, a Marine I grew up with who never liked talking about his time in the California desert. Years after his service, when I told him I was moving to Joshua Tree, his reaction caught me completely off guard. Over drinks, he finally explained why.
What happened during a night watch exercise near 29 Palms is something he never spoke about again.
This is a fictional campfire story inspired by the legends and folklore surrounding the Mojave Desert and the mysterious creature many know as Yucca Man.
If you enjoy desert mysteries, UFO lore, cryptids, and high strangeness, pull up a chair and join us around the campfire.
Stay curious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment